Thursday, July 16, 2009

Chris Ferguson Challenge update and World Record Tournament

I just wanted to keep you all updated . . . I am currently at $46. I haven't had any good stories, but that's where I am at. Patience is wearing thin, but I am trying to keep my eye on the prize. Stay tuned.

Also . . . Full Tilt Poker turned 5 years old this year. To celebrate they are having a $5 buy-in $500K guarantee tournament. Such a low buy-in with such a big prize pool is their attempt at breaking the record for the largest online tournament (with the Guinness people observing). I will be playing this event this Sunday at 3. I encourage everyone to give it a shot. First prize will be at least $200K (my guess) but likely much higher. When is the next time you will have the opportunity to play for such a big prize pool? If you are not a member of Full Tilt, please use my link above, or use my code POCKETACES when you sign up. Thanks and hope to see you at the final table!

0 comments:

Post a Comment