Monday, June 15, 2009

Chris Ferguson Challenge Update: Day 14


Yup its been two weeks.

So I took a few days off since I got a new computer. Since I had an old school mac (not able to handle Full Tilt) as my primary computer, I had been playing poker on an old school Dell. But I picked up a long awaited newer Mac (a used PowerMac G5 off eBay), and now we are back up and running. The Mac gives me the ability to do some screen shots of my actual action, so I will be adding that to the mix (such as the picture of me above betting a heavy 20 cents).

So as we speak I am back to playing in the Chris Ferguson Challenge, and I am sitting at a table right now down 47 cents. I will be getting back to regular updates after my nightly sessions, and I am hoping to play a few $1 multitables this Friday. So no worries . . . I'm back, and ready to get back to work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment