Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Chris Ferguson Challenge Update: The Good, The Bad, and the Royal Flush

Well I have officially taken a downturn on my quest. I had written that I have been having a tough time, and that has continued. I am working on my patience and discipline, because I am playing too many hands, bluffing too often, and taking too many chances. But that is an easy adjustment. The real news is that last night I hit my second ever royal flush. In my lifetime I have played literally MILLIONS of hands of poker, and as of two years ago I had never even SEEN a royal flush in online or B&M play. I saw my first one online, and came in late one week to my weekly game right after my friend Keith had got one. But last night I got my second career royal flush. Enjoy.

2 comments:

DT said...

wow - nice pot.

GM Photo said...

You didnt have both pockets. Doesnt count.

I kid, congrats on the royal. I hit one a few weeks ago, and of course, all the loose cannons I play with were suddenly folding

Post a Comment